What's Coming Up!
- 18th Sep 2014 06:30 pm
- 19th Sep 2014 10:30 am
Lost Bird Found Stitching Workshop.
- 22nd Sep 2014 12:30 pm
- 23rd Sep 2014 10:30 am
"Don't Make It Worse!" Program
- 24th Sep 2014 09:30 am
Bradfield Park Exercise
- 25th Sep 2014 08:30 am
Young Carers School Holiday Program (13-17years old) “ANZ Stadium Tour & Private Archery Lesson at the Olympic Park”
The Bradfield Park Carers Program is brought to you by the Kirribilli Neighbourhood Centre. The Program is tailored to meet the individual needs and promotes health and wellbeing for carers of people with mental illness.
The Carers Program can:
- Provide a range of wellbeing activities
- Provide information and advice about respite options
- Assist with planning of respite to suit your needs
- Give you support to access services
- Provide links to carer support networks
- Identify ways to reduce stress and enhance wellbeing